- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 1 February 2017 14 h 09 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The PVM-740 is a new type of 7.4-inch high-resolution (960 x 540 pixel) portable monitor which incorporates an Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display panel with Sony’s unique Super Top EmissionTM technology.
In addition to the high-purity deep colour reproduction characteristics inherent in Sony’s Super Top EmissionTM OLED display panel, two other elements – Sony’s 10-bit panel driver and ChromaTRU technologies – work effectively to emulate the colours and gammas of CRT monitors, and to support broadcast standards (SMPTE-C, EBU, and ITU-R BT.709).
Incorporating a compact, lightweight, and robust aluminium die-cast body, the PVM-740 suits many different indoor and outdoor applications. The PVM-740 is equipped with standard interface connectors – a composite video, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, and HDMI – which accept a variety of video signal formats from PAL/NTSC up to 1080/50p and 60p.
Condition: in good condition
– 7.4-inch Quarter HD panel
– Multi-format Signal Support – up to 3G SDI Input
– 3G-SDI & HDMI Input
– Excellent Brightness, Contrast and Blacks
– Waveform Monitor and Audio Level Meter Display
– Parallel and Serial Remote Control
428 total views, 1 today