- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 16 October 2015 10 h 02 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The PMW-200 is Sony’s successor to the hugely popular PMW-EX1 Camcorder. It is the first handheld camera in its class to be equipped with 3 x 1/2-inch Exmor CMOS sensors for excellent sensitivity and enhanced depth of field characteristics.
The camcorder can record in Full HD 422 at 50 Mb/s, delivering exceptional performance, operational versatility and workflow efficiency. Its high-quality MPEG HD422 50 Mbps recording is fully compliant with the latest EBU recommendations for long-form broadcast production and is widely accepted in broadcasting stations and production houses.
It is supplied with a HD grade 14x Fujinon zoom lens which incorporates 3 independent control rings with end stops for focus, zoom and iris.
The camcorder can also record in a range of different formats as well as being compatible with other XDCAM HD 422 and XDCAM EX equipment.
Condition: in good condition
– Multiple-format support
– Three 1/2-inch type ExmorCMOS Full HD sensors for a wide range of shooting conditions
– 14x Fujinon professional HD zoom Lens with three independent rings with end stops
– High-quality uncompressed audio recording
Optical SteadyShot and LCD panel for focus assist functions.
– Support for a file-based workflow
– High quality MPEG HD 422 recordings
– Switchable recordingsfor greater flexibility
516 total views, 1 today