- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 16 October 2015 10 h 46 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Sony NEX-FS700R Super 35 Camcorder enables 4K/2K 12-bit RAW output, S-Log2 recording capabilities.
The NEX-FS700R retains all the features of the NEX-FS700U, including the native 4K sensor, Super Slow Motion recording, built-in ND filters, and CineGamma curves. The Super 35mm sized sensor matches that of standard film and digital cinema cameras. It accepts interchangeable E-mount lenses, as well as a variety of 35mm SLR and DSLR lenses and professional cinema lenses with the use of optional third party adapters.
On-board, the NEX-FS700R shoots full 1080p video in a range of frame rates up to 60p, with bursts of up to 240 fps in full HD resolution and 960fps at lower resolutions. You have the option of recording AVCHD footage onto SD cards, Memory Stick Duo, or the HXR-FMU128 Flash Memory Unit via the FMU port. It can also output 4:2:2 uncompressed HD video via HDMI 1.4 or 3G/HD-SDI to an external recording unit. For enhanced exposure latitude, CineGamma curves, including S-Log2, and 800% 709 gamma curves are available.
Other features include an ISO range of 320 to 64,000, a shotgun microphone with mount/carrying handle, dual XLR inputs for recording uncompressed, professional-level sound, a 3.5″ LCD panel with detachable with viewfinder attachment, and built-in ND filters.
Condition: in good condition
– 4K Exmor Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
– Capture 1920 x 1080/60p AVCHD Video
– 4K/2K 12-Bit RAW to AXS-R5 Recorder
– Up to 960 fps Super Slow Motion
– CineGamma Curves Including S-Log2
– ISO 320 to 64,000
– 3.5″ LCD Screen with VF Attachment
– Dual XLR, HDMI & 3G/HD-SDI Connectivity
– SD/SDHC/SDXC and Memory Stick Duo Slots
683 total views, 2 today