- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 15 October 2015 10 h 03 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Marshall V-LCD56MD 5.6″ HDMI Monitor with 3G SDI Output Module is a 1280 x 800 high-resolution camera-top panel, equipped with IPS technology and an adjustable LED backlight, featuring 300 nit brightness, a 500:1 contrast, an icon-driven operating system, and advanced versions of many familiar features.
Connections are on the rear panel and consist of an HDMI input, an HDMI output, and a modular 3G SDI output linked to the HDMI out.
The HDMI in gives you 8 channels of de-embedded stereo audio. You can monitor the audio on-screen on a dual-bar Waveform display and with headphones via a stereo headphone output.
The front panel has 14 buttons four of which are user configurable with 32 possible uses. For mounting, a 1/4″-20 screw-hole is available on every side of the monitor.
A polycarbonate coating protects the screen from scratches; a power supply comes included; and many different battery adapters are compatible with the monitor.
Condition: As new, only used for demo
– 3G SDI Output via HDMI Input
– 1280×800 Resolution / 300 Nit Brightness
– Icon-Driven Menu / 4 Assignable Buttons
– DSLR Ratio Adjustment with 4 Presets
– 2-Bar Waveform / Stereo / Headphone Out
– 4-Color Peaking / Adjustable Clip Guide
– Manual Gamma Adjustment
– RGB Check Field / Field Detect
– 15:9 / 16:9 / 4:3 / Pixel-to-Pixel Modes
– Polycarbonate Screen Protection
817 total views, 3 today