- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Canton: Genève - Genf
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 8 October 2015 15 h 25 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps. Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast, accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting.
Additionally, the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000, which is further expandable to ISO 51200.
Complementing the 7D Mark II’s still imaging assets, support for recording full HD 1080p video is available, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. Beyond saving to internal memory cards, uncompressed video can also be recorded to optional external recorders via an HDMI connection.
Condition: in good condition
– 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
– Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
– 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
– Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
– Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
– 65-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
– Native ISO 16000, Extended to ISO 51200
– 10 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
– Built-In GPS Receiver & Digital Compass
– Magnesium Alloy Body Construction
388 total views, 1 today