- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Canton: Genève - Genf
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 6 October 2015 8 h 31 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera features a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+ image processor to ensure high-resolution images and excellent low-light sensitivity.
Both the sensor and processor work together to produce well-detailed, clear imagery that exhibits natural tonality and color gradations with minimal noise when working in difficult lighting conditions.
The processor also provides notable speed throughout the camera system, including the ability to record up to 7 fps in full-resolution, quickened AF speeds, and full HD 1080p video recording in multiple frame rates with manual exposure and audio level control.
Condition: As new, only used for demo
– 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
– DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
– 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
– Full HD 1080p/30 Video & Movie Servo AF
– Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
– 19-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
– Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
– 7 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
– Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
– 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor
366 total views, 1 today